Returns & Replacements
Exceptional shopping experience, Quick and easy returns. If you don’t like it for any reason, simply follow our convenient step by step process below.
As Always, We Never Charge a Restocking Fee!
- Request an RGA (Return Good Authorization) number online within 30 days of receiving your order, by clicking the returns button here
- In most cases return instructions will be available to view and print online within 24 hours of submittal, simply log into your personal account by entering your order information into the respective fields. Click here to go direct to the log in screen.
- No returns under $25 total. If you need to place a small sample order please see our free sample program.
- With certain brands your RGA will need to be approved before instructions are ready to view, which could take up to 5 business days to process and be loaded to your account.
- Prepare your products for shipment, Make certain to repack the product(s) for return and include all original packaging. Include the RGA number on the shipping label for easy processing once the shipment arrives at the warehouse.
Note: If you send a return order without a proper RGA or if the order is sent to the wrong warehouse may delay the refund process
- You may choose any shipping service that provides a valid tracking number to return the product. Please note that return shipping costs are the customers responsibility
- Merchandise must be in its original carton, including all packaging materials and accessories, and have no markings or writing product packaging.
» back to top
- Once the order is received back to the warehouse your order will be inspected and once confirmed, no damage or alternations to the merchandise, you will be notified via email once your refund is processed and issued back to the same method of payment used for the original order.
To ensure a full refund, Please make sure the following conditions are met:
» back to top
- Must submit a return request to KB Hardware within 30 days of receiving the product. All return requests after 30 days will be denied and closed. No Exceptions
- All merchandise that is returned must have an RGA issued by KB Hardware.
- Merchandise must be in its original carton, including all packaging materials and accessories, and have no markings or writing on box.
- Merchandise must not have been installed or altered in any way, including cutting or clipped wires.
- No returns will be accepted for any large quantity orders, custom products and special orders or project quotes.
- No credit will be issued for any expedited shipping costs or shipping charges to Alaska or Hawaii.
All check refunds will be sent to the same billing address provided on the order and are typically issued within 14 days of final approval of the return
We highly recommend that you not file a charge back with your credit card company during the return process. Keep in mind that the returns process can take up to 14 business days to complete. If a charge-back is requested, the refund process will cease and we will not be able to issue you a return refund until the charge-back process is completed, which can take up to 180 business days to be finalized.
Large Quantity Orders
When ordering large quantities or special orders for large projects, we suggest ordering a sample for evaluation; some manufacturers will not allow returns on large quantities.
We will not be held responsible for any labor costs, which occur as the result of the installation of wrong or defective parts. In addition we are not responsible for lost shipments.
Returns made outside of our stated policy are subject to additional shipping and restocking fees depending on the manufacturer and situation
» back to top
Canadian Customer Refunds:
All purchases, refunds and credits for products on this site are shown and charged in U.S dollars. Your bank will make all necessary conversions based on the exchange rate at the time of the transaction. We are not responsible for any additional charges or timing differences that your bank may charge you for the transactions, refunds or credits. If you have any questions about your exchange rate or credit card fees please contact your credit card company or bank for more details.
What is an RGA number?
An RGA (Returned Goods Authorization) number is simply a way for us to track return transactions. When you request a return, we will process your request and issue you an RGA number (if applicable) with your return instructions. This information will be sent to you by email. No returns will be accepted without an RGA number.
» back to top
My shipment arrived damaged or defective. How do I get a replacement?
Replacements are provided to you at no additional charge, if requested within 30 days of receipt. To ensure a timely replacement process, follow the below instructions.
- Click the Request a Return or Replacement Product button and enter your order details and the reason for replacement
- Take digital photos of the damage or defect and send the photos and your order number to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping Products Back
if your defective item is required back you will be sent shipping labels via email. Please package the merchandise in its original carton (if possible) along will all its packing materials.
Damaged in Shipping
if you receive your order and it is damaged from shipping DO NOT REFUSE the delivery, contact our customer service team immediately at 1-844-237-8481 or log in to live chat and a replacement order will be filed with the supplier.
Replacement orders are normally processed and completed within 7-10 business days, we will keep you informed of the status of the replacement order via email once we obtain status updates from the manufacturer.
» back to top